Fresh Portion Pack
VIEW FULL SCREEN
If you can’t get to the shops, we can get the salmon to you.
Going out the front door isn’t as easy as it should be at the moment; so we’ve put together a special release salmon pack to keep you in fish. Here’s a tip: Freshwater Salmon freezes exceptionally well, so you can simply pop it in the freezer and refresh when you need it.
The pack includes:
4x Mt Cook Alpine Salmon twin portion packs (x8 190g portions)
– Shipping is included in price – anywhere in NZ!
– Our Fresh Salmon and Smoked Salmon packs are sent from different locations; you can order them together – just note that they’re likely to arrive separately.
Each of the portions in this pack have had pin bones carefully removed by our skilled technicians, before being packed in our vacuum sealed bags to preserve freshness.
Shipping is included in price – anywhere in NZ!
Please note- Our Fresh Salmon and Smoked Salmon packs are sent from different locations; you can order them together – just note that they’re likely to arrive separately.
We aim to deliver within a day of your preferred delivery date. Orders that are received by 3pm can usually be dispatched the following day.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN I’LL GET MY ORDER?
– We will send you an email to confirm we’ve received your order.
– When your order has been despatched, we’ll send you another email to let you know it’s on it’s way and provide you with track and trace information. (We use an overnight service with delivery Tuesday through to Saturday.)
Rural delivery is only available Wednesday- Friday and may take up to two days.To check if your address is Rural or Residential please use the New Zealand Couriers Address Checker, which can be found at https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/address_checker.
Signatures will not be requested at this time. Our courier provider is doing contactless deliveries for your safety.
Freshwater King Salmon
– Clean, subtle taste
– Delicate texture
– Rich in healthy Omega 3
– Responsibly farmed and hand fed
To find out more about this very special fish – click here